Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting Closer!!

Tomorrow morning we have our inspection @ 9am and then the appraisal at noon on Tuesday!! Things have moved so quickly!!! I preparing myself to start packing and have decided that only the necessities will go into the house when we move, everything else will be labeled and put into the garage to be approved before going into the house because we have entirely too much stuff!!

On a side note:

We are now in the market for a refrigerator and a freezer (preferably upright). We will need the refrigerator by the time we move in, the freezer can come shortly afterwards. I have been researching frugal living, prepping food and freezing for later use. Living on a budget, things like that. I have great hopes for our success in this! If you are reading this and have experience doing this or know someone that has, let me know!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Good Luck tomorrow on the house. Not sure if you read my blog or saw my bulletin, but u should check out Angel Food Ministries. It could help out a tight budget for sure. As far as I know.. they do not check income or anything like that. Just thought I would share with you.