Today started at 6:30am for me. Earlier than usual to say the least. LOL! JW and I arrived at school a little before 8am and JW didn't give me a bit of trouble dropping him off in his room b/c he knew mommy would be right down the hall. Rumor has it he even pottied for his teacher today!! Apparently he also has a little girl friend that he was trying to kiss today! LOL What can I say, he's a lady's man!
My class consists of 6 kids (2 girls and 4 boys) all are either almost 2 yrs old or have already turned 2. Most will be moving up in a couple of weeks and I will start over with 2-3 of the ones I had today and 3-4 new ones moving up from the class below mine. Today was considered an orientation day so I worked along with another lady, she will also be in the class tomorrow to help me make sure I know what all I am supposed to be doing.
Update on the house saga:
Right now we are waiting for the title company to do the final stuff they have to do and find out when we are to meet to sign papers! Everything is a go! Sometime tomorrow or Monday we will officially be homeowners!!!
Now the fun part of moving!!!!
Gotta go call about utilities!! Later!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment