Here we are less than 5 days from our closing date! The appraisal has apparently been done. According to our lender they went out sometime Friday or Saturday and they are supposed to have the results today or tomorrow at the latest. Now it seems that the title company hasn't completed their part yet!! Our realtor says it isn't anything to worry about b/c since we had to amend the contract it gives us some time to play with if everything isn't in place by Friday!
On a happier note, I've had 2 good job interviews and it looks like I might be getting this last one. I went ahead though and put my application in at another place this morning and wouldn't mind getting it, it's another waitressing job so I would go back to always having cash in my pocket and not having to wait for a paycheck each week. (Which I really miss!!)
Princess has cheer practice tonight @ 6pm so I've got to get dinner started soon so that it'll be ready to take out to the hubby @ 7pm since he's working 3pm-11pm. At least it's better than last weeks 11pm-7am shift. I'm hoping for some overtime for him this week b/c the funds dept is looking a little sad compared to what I like to see in there.
That's it for now. Off to make Meat Loaf
1 comment:
Any word on the house? I know you will be glad to get it over with and moved it. Is Sarah ready for school? Who did she get? BTW... love the new layout look.
Post a Comment