So we are still waiting to find out when the appraisal has been rescheduled for on our house. I'm hoping that it and having the amendment to the contract signed is the last of the things we are waiting for and that nothing comes back with the financing so we can close this coming week. There is only about a week left!!! We are all getting so excited!!
We are still in the market for a refrigerator and a stand up freezer. Although I think we have found the frig.
I'm officially back hunting for a job. Part of me wants to just go back to the restaurant b/c it's quick cash daily, but there is SOOOOO much drama there and all of that stuff. So I've been applying for things online and a few places here in town. I had an interview this morning in Emory which seemed to go well, it's about a 30 minute drive and about the same in miles and only pays $8 hr so I'm not sure how the price of gas driving back and forth would affect the end bring home pay, then of course taking out daycare costs too. The bright side is it's 9-5 M-F with an occasional Saturday. There is 2 weeks vacation, one around the 4th of July and one at Christmas. There are also several other holiday days off, some paid, some not paid. Who knows, maybe they'll call me back for another interview.
I'm personally hoping for one of the ones from here in town. I put in an application for an Activity Director, although I have never done this type of work before, but I would be willing to learn everything that is needed for it. Oh, and I applied at the daycare, JW thinks it would be neat if mommy came to work with him at school. I'm still also hoping that something will open up at the school to get my foot in the door to working my way up the ladder there. I know that something will come along, I'm just praying that it's sooner rather than later! KWIM???
Other than that, princess had her 1st cheer practice tonight. It seems to have gone good. She apparently had a "moment" when the other girls were doing flips and she couldn't do it and wouldn't try. She was completely over it though by the time I picked her up though. She learned 3 cheers and remembered most of all the moves. I'm hoping that Monday I can go and stay during the practice and leave JW with hubby or nana. But I'm sure if I go and stay then JW will be right there with me. I've got to remember to pick up her shoes on our next trip to WM though.
Well I guess that's it for tonight. Hopefully I can update more on the house soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment