Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

Well, our loan application paperwork is on it's way back to our mortgage man's office, so hopefully he will have results for us sometime tomorrow. I have to still call and set up our home inspection for early this coming week. The sellers are already moving out, they may have already finished moving out. So I'm anxious to see what the house looks like empty. I'm praying that nothing comes up, or at least nothing major that would stop our contract. We already know that we have to change out the plugs in JW's room, which since hubby is a electrician, that's nothing big, heck I can do that.........if I wanted to.

Cosmetically, we have to finish the beam in the living room, put up some trim around the fireplace, maybe around the ceilings and paint the kitchen. The kids/guest bath needs painting and some sealing around the tub, or so it appears, I guess it could just be a little dingy....or something. Luckily, everything appears to have been recently remodeled except for the guest bath and JW's room. Princess is excited, she wants to paint her room pink and purple. Yeppers, you read it right and not just any colors!!! They are a bright pink and a dark purple. I'm hoping I can make her content with some wall decals/border, frilly curtains, new bedding and decorations for her room. Thank goodness JW is still little and will be super happy with a plain color and some cool stuff on his walls.

So now I'm off to start doing some more sorting to start packing and purging the house of things we don't need but have held onto for ................8 years!!!!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Congrats on the house!!! How exciting! Hot pink and dark purple! She's definitely all girl, huh? Keep in touch :)