Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Here it is random things about ME!!

  1. I Love my Kids & my Husband (wouldn't be fair to put one above the other
  2. I love being a SAHM, except when the kids are both being brats and screaming and chasing each other around in our little bitty house
  3. I WANT/NEED a bigger house!!!!!
  4. I plan to someday win the lottery and hire a maid and a nanny for a week and go on a vacation just the hubby and I.
  5. If #4 doesn't happen I will eventually take everyone (hubby, princess, booger & myself) on a vacation OUTSIDE the state of TX!!
  6. I once owned a 66 Ford Mustang w/ pony interior (hubby dislikes this fact and gives me a hard time for not still having it when we met!)
  7. I've had over 20 cars since I was 16 years old
  8. I've only had 11 addresses in my life (10 of those have been since I turned 18)
  9. I'm 30 years old
  10. I'll be 31 in December
  11. My birthday is the day before Christmas Eve
  12. My ORIGINAL Birth certificate has been corrected with whiteout and I have always suspected a cover up of me ACTUALLY having a Dec 24th birthday!! dadadadooooom!! Mom swears it is not so though!
  13. I've been married for 8 years in November this year!
  14. I have 2 kids
  15. I have 2 sisters
  16. I have 5 nephews and 3 nieces
  17. I have a cousin that is going to be a Country Music Star soon (myspace.com/tommyjoewilson)
  18. I can type 55 wpm (sometimes 60 wpm if I try)
  19. I once worked for a cosmetics company and oversaw 300+ stores.
  20. I have recently found out that friends I thought I lost when I met my hubby are still my friends and can tell me almost to the date the last time they saw me. (A little freaky but cool all the same)
  21. I sometimes wonder what people from before my married life are doing now and stalk them via the net to see if I can find them and what they look like now.
  22. I'm a Mini Van Momma (who secretly wants a Dodge Charger or Dodge 1 ton)
  23. I have to be reminded I'm a 30 y/o mom of 2 and not 22 anymore! :(
  24. I stalk houses that I want to live in!
  25. OMG!! I just realized that I could be a stalker!!!
  26. My daughter plays t-ball and will be playing coach pitch next summer
  27. I wanna start a Girl Scout Troop here in GS
  28. Princess is NOT going to be cheerleading this pee-wee football season....unless the money fairy visits and leaves her a magic $100 to sign up ASAP!!
  29. Princess MIGHT be getting to enroll in gymnastics to learn how to do flips b/c I never could and always wanted too.
  30. I've talked hubby into starting a workout w/me.......what is yet to come.
  31. I'm thinking about trying Weight Watchers (let me know if you do it and if you like/dislike have had results/no results with ww)
  32. My parents have been married for 38 years!!!
  33. My hubby works at a SALT MINE
  34. The town I live in has enough salt under it to supply the world for 20,000 years.
  35. The town I live in bottles the salt that is in your shaker (even if it doesn't have that cute little girl with the umbrella on it, it probably still came from here, although it shows to be done in Chicago, IL. ---NOT TRUE!!!)
  36. I have friends that I haven't spoke with in years and if I were to see them tomorrow it would be like we had seen each other yesterday!!!
  37. I often wish I could have the patience of other mom's I know.
  38. I wish I liked to keep house better.
  39. I wish I liked to wash dishes and clothes more.
  40. I wish I could just purge my house of things that we don't need and don't use but I don't get rid of b/c I'm afraid that someday I MIGHT need them, but know that I won't.

I guess 40 is enough for now. It's almost 2am, Tom is still not home. I'm getting sleepy so I think I'm going to call it a night!!

Until later today (since it is already Wednesday!!) night!

No comments: