SOOOO..................
We have opted for a slightly smaller home than the one I would LOVE to have (if my money tree would ever bloom) but larger than what we have now. This house is about 1300 sqft of living space and a little over 1900 sqft total (with garage and front porch included) compared to the 952 sqft living, approx 1000 sqft total that we have now. Plus we gain another bathroom!!! The home itself is appears to be in good condition, although the home inspection will show us for sure if it is not. There is also a storage room/garage detached from the house that hubby has claimed for him.........his "Man cave" as he puts it! LOL!!
It's close to mom and my older sister so the kids can all see each other. Princess is happy b/c she is going to have other kids as neighbors that she can play with. I have no doubt that it will be a pleasant change from here. Don't get me wrong, I love being right next door to my parents, the kids can go over as they please and when the boys are down, they keep JW occupied all day long. I know I was raised in the same place and I turned out fine, but I would love not to be right on the highway. I've got good kids, they stay out of the drive way, but when there isn't a drive full of cars, it seems to be a turn around spot for people missing Bradburn and with the times that we are living in I hate having to think how easy it would be for someone to drive in, grab a kid and be gone before we know it. KWIM???
Anyway, if things go right, we close on or by the 15th of August!!! Yep, 3 weeks!!! I'm SUPER excited and scared at the same time!!! Princess wants to paint her room, JW needs new plugs in his, our room seems to be fine. Most of all of the rooms in the house has the doors off in the garage out back b/c apparently the remodel didn't get finished so there is still things like painting the doors and rehanging them, putting switch plates and plug plates on, which is fine because it lets us put more of our mark on the place. The outside of the house has this lovely grass stuff planted ALL OVER!! It's not grass that is supposed to grow on the ground, it's more of a decorative grass that has these little purple flowers growing on it, it's up both sides of the front steps, and around the entire house. So if you know what it is and want some of it.......email me, call me......we can work something out! (After we close of course! )
hummm.........what else??? Oh, princess and cheerleading. Lil sis got her signed up, we meet 8/4 @7pm for uniform fittings. I only have to buy her a pair of shoes and low cut socks which will run me about $26. Not bad. I am thinking more about getting her signed up for a cheer class if it doesn't interfere with her practice times, so maybe she can learn the jumps and flips and things and feel more confident when being with the other girls that know more. We will see how that goes.
Have I mentioned that I'm back on the job search??? I think I have...some timers is getting me today so I'm not sure. (I guess I could read my old posts to see couldn't I?) Anyway, I emailed the guy back about the photography job and have done several more online applications. If you know of anyone local (as in not driving to Dallas) that is hiring, shoot me an email. Thanks!!
Well, I think that about catches it up. I'm just waiting to hear from our realtor when she talks with our lender and all of that good stuff. I need to get with hubby to tell him how much $$ the home inspection and termite inspection is going to cost and see when he wants me to schedule that. Keep your fingers crossed and us in your prayers that this was meant to be this time.
Until later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment