Thursday, September 4, 2008
Home Warranty
Today I got to place my first claim on our Home Warranty!! I am so glad that we had one put in with our home offer!! The a/c had been acting funny that past couple of days. I noticed that the inside unit would just keep running (just the fan) causing the house to heat back up but wouldn't kick off once the temp dropped below the set temp. The outside unit wasn't running the entire time, but still it was running my electric up and I could see the $$$ flying out of the meter!!! Well today I turned the temp down to cool down the house since we had been gone for a while and noticed that it wasn't getting cooler, in fact, it was getting WARMER!!! I opened the back door and noticed a noise that sounded like a weed eater going, but it was the outside unit!!!! I called the 1-800 # and they said a man would call, and he did, within 15 minutes MAX!! He should be here sometime tomorrow afternoon! Thankfully it's nice outside and the ceiling fans keep the house nice and comfortable as long as you aren't doing lots of moving around! Will update on what happens tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment