Thursday, September 11, 2008

blah

Yeah tomorrow is Friday!!!! This week has been a little on the depressing side. I'm not getting enough hours at my current job and I haven't had much to no luck with any of the jobs I have applied at. Hubby isn't getting the overtime he was previously which makes for less than desirable checks.....they are still really nice, just not what momma had gotten used to!!!

On a bright note I met with the advisor for Girl Scouts this morning and got the ball rolling on getting a troop started here in town. She is hoping it will spark interest in maybe someone wanting to start a troop for the older girls as the one I am hoping to get started will be for girls in K-3. Now to find a place to hold the meeting at!! I'm thinking of Tuesday afterschool maybe from 5-6:30 or 6-7:30, then changing it to either Monday or Thursday once pee-wee football is over.

Well, its almost 11pm so I think I'm gonna go to bed, it's hot in the house b/c the a/c died and we are stuck w/ window units in the bedrooms for about a week :(

Night

No comments: