Okay so last Thursday I met w/ a guy and applied for a job with Reliable Life Insurance (Life, Home and something else). He turned in my application Friday and told me that it normally takes about a week to have everything approved and the background check done, etc. Well, Monday morning he called and told me that I had been approved!!! I set a meeting for Tuesday morning at the corporate office in Dallas to meet with his boss. I arrived about 15-20 minutes early and we talked for awhile then I went for my drug test. During the drive over I drove my loving husband nuts having him help me find my way over to where I needed to go. Got that taken care of and headed back to the office. Talked for a short time got a study book and headed home!!
As of right now I start Oct 13, my last day at the daycare is Oct 2-3?? I'm hoping we can do the 2nd b/c the Homecoming parade is the 3rd!! This will be Princess' first parade!! I MUST be there! I turned in my notice Tuesday and I am already missing my kids and I'm not even gone from there yet! But I am looking forward to starting my new job and the pay that comes with it!!
More on that later!
No comments:
Post a Comment