I'm working on getting a Girl Scout troop started here in Grand Saline. Hopefully I'll have more information soon! So if you have a girl or know anyone Girl Scout age, keep watch!! Off to pick up the kids at school and finish moving!!!!
Hey girl! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how that new house is coming along. I notice that you are looking for a new job, guess the daycare didnt work out. I could of told you, the hours are never what they tell you. Hope Sarah is enjoying school! Have a fun week and lots of luck on u job hunt.
1 comment:
Hey girl! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and see how that new house is coming along. I notice that you are looking for a new job, guess the daycare didnt work out. I could of told you, the hours are never what they tell you. Hope Sarah is enjoying school! Have a fun week and lots of luck on u job hunt.
Post a Comment