Saturday morning we got up a little later than planned and the 4 of us with my littlest nephew in tow headed off to Dallas to the Zoo. Originally I had planned on getting us up and on our way so that we could be there around 10am when they opened, instead we were about 2 hours late! So we ended up not getting to see a big section of the zoo. Princess had a blast though and all of the kids were perfect angels. JW walked the entire 3 hours we were there and didn't complain 1 single time! He even told us when he needed to go potty and managed to hold it until we reached the restrooms, although BW had to go in with him mommy wouldn't do! The only issue we are having in that department lately is going #2 in the potty (if you have any ideas PLEASE let me know how to get him convinced he can do it in the potty!) other than that and night time #1 daytime #1 is good to go!! I can not wait until I no longer have to buy Pull-Ups!! On the way home we stopped in Forney at Chili's and had dinner, b/c that is where Princess requested to eat! BW informed our waiter that it was her birthday and they came out and sang to her! I wish I would have taken our camera in to take pictures b/c even though she knew it was coming it was still priceless!! I will get some pictures up soon, I've got to get them on the computer....maybe tomorrow???
Off to change a poopy diaper! Yeah me! YUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment