I PASSED!!!! I was really hoping that I would pass on the 1st try. I really didn't want to have to pay $65 again for a 2nd one! I didn't make as high as I wanted but I PASSED!!! Now hopefully I can get out of that itty bitty room!!
Other news......
Tuesday night GS meeting went GREAT!! We had the girls make friendship bracelets and decorate bobby pins. We had 1 more girl join which gives us 5 that have signed up so we are now officially a Troop!!! I'm so excited!! We decided to change our meetings to Thursdays, every other Thursday so maybe we can get more girls interested since it won't be a weekly commitment. We are skipping next week since it's Halloween week and picking things back up November 6 @6pm. Now we are just trying to think of something for the girls to do at the next meeting!
Off to put JW in the bed and go there myself. One more day this week to drive to Dallas then Saturday is full of things for us to do: Pee-Wee Football.......too early to think about, Golden Sweet Potato Festival - Hubby and Papa Pearland are setting up the concession stand hopefully to make big $$$. Papa Pearland is spending the night with us Friday & Saturday night and the kids are excited. They love it when he comes to visit..........when anyone comes to visit. They are too funny sometimes!
Off to bed! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
congrats on the test!
woo hoo! way to go on the test!
Post a Comment