Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mid Month Updates

Let's see......I started my new job last week and so far it is going great! I have to drive to Dallas every day right now which isn't so great but the pay is great for basically sitting and reading a book and taking practice tests all day. I sign up Friday to take my test and hopefully pass it since it costs $65!!! Then there is $44.20 for being electronically fingerprinted! The fingerprinting is a one time deal, the test, if I don't pass it then I have to pay for it again!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night we had our 1st Girl Scout Brownie "meeting". I was not nearly as prepared as I wanted to be and look backing thinking of all of the things I could have done to make it better!! I know next week will be better though and we did get some invitations made and I have already got a couple of calls about information on joining so I'm getting excited, especially since we were 1 girl short from even really being a troop!! I need to email my "teacher" to have her send me information though on getting things rolling during a meeting! We definitely know we are going to do some snacks for the girls next week. The down side is that since we don't have any dues coming in right now we don't have any funds to do anything without the girls having to buy things or Erin & I have to pay for everything until $$ starts coming in.

January is the start of Girl Scout Cookie Sales!! This is our main fund raiser and will provide a way for us to actually do some really fun things!! I'm excited that things will get better as we go!

If you know a girl K-2 that might want to join email me or have them email me! (sheriroach@aol.com)

Time to fix dinner.........and change a stinky pull up!! (Anyone have any hints on potty training #2?????

No comments: