Monday, October 20, 2008

Okay, my test is set for Thursday @ 4pm. Say a prayer that I pass! Work is still great! I'm just ready to get my license so that I can move forward and learn more!! More importantly out into the field on my own!!!!

Tomorrow night is our 2nd Girl Scout meeting. We will be moving the meeting to Thursday night due to some of the girls having other things to do also on Tuesday night. Hopefully that will get more girls interested since they won't have to choose one activity over another! I know that is always hard for Princess to do!

I heard some sad news and some really happy news today and want to ask anyone that reads this and that believes in the power of prayer to please pray for both families.

1st the Happy news!! My cousins' wife Peggy came through her brain surgery today very good and all is looking good she will be in the hospital 3-5 days more but I think she is expected to make a full recovery!! Please keep Peggy and her family in your prayers during this time to help Peggy with a speedy recovery and get her home to her grandbabies soon!

Now the sad news. Mom told me tonight that the husband of a long time family friend, relative by marriage Mr Tommy Koonce died yesterday. As of right now the cause is unknown and there haven't been any plans made that mom knew of as of around 6pm. Please keep this family in your prayers, Princess is in pee-wee cheer with Tommy's granddaughter and I know that has to be terribly horrible for all of them. I worked with Tommy's wife Evelyn and her mom Jo and have known them all of my life as far back as I can remember. He will be terribly missed by many!

Onto more happy thoughts!
JW & I went to his first friend party Saturday. One of the little girls he goes to school with had her 3rd birthday and her little brother had his 2nd birthday the same time. I had her little brother in my class when I first started at the daycare. They had a big bounce house and sandwiches, chips, drinks, a HUGE chocolate chip cookie birthday cake and goody bags. I couldn't convince JW to go into the bounce house but he had fun playing with the eyes from the halloween decorations and LOVED the chocolate chip cookie cake! He didn't want to leave until I reminded him that daddy was home and not at work. He's ready to go back!! And I'm sure there was lots of talking about the party today at school.

Well JW is passed out in the floor so I guess I'd better get him in his bed! Nighty night!!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Just thought I let u know Peggy text me this afternoon. She sent me two pictures of herself. She looks like she doing well. She all bandaged up and was looking pretty. She told me she was all pretty up in her designer gown but was really rough around the edges. One pic look like she was sitting up in a chair. So hey that a big thing if she can text me. If I talk or hear from her I will let her know yall are thinking about her. She is in Baylor-Plano. Not sure what room or anything.