Here is the Cheer Tote/Ribbon Bag

And this is the Badge Reel

Luckily for me both of these should be able to be accomplished with my 4x4 embroidery hoop. My lovely neighbor has agreed to embroider a larger Indians on the bag once I have it finished. I am hoping to be able to upgrade to some software for my little machine soon and hope to eventually buy a big girl machine like our neighbor in Canton @ First Monday has! But the latter will not be anytime in near future! But the software could be possible for an Anniversary gift to myself or birthday/Christmas gift to myself. More on that later!
I have a 3 year old informing me that his back itchies and that it needs itchied, which lately has been how he has gone to sleep, so off to put the little one to bed. Hope everyone has a great night... until next time!
1 comment:
can't wait to see your final product....let me know if you need something monogrammed!
Post a Comment