Monday, April 14, 2008

Our T-Ball team name

It's been a while since I've blogged, apparently I'm not so good at it. Or is it that I just always forget about it. Either way, I'm doing it again!!!

Our team name this season is Sweet Peas and our colors are Neon Green and Black. Our shirts will be the Neon Green with Sweet Peas on the front and the girls' numbers on the back. Sarah is once again #7 because that was Tom's dads' number back when he played ball. Our shorts are black and we plan to have knee socks but I don't know what color they are. The girls should be pretty cute!!! Most of the girls have Hot Pink Helmets and most have black cleats with pink on them. Sarah has the same helmet as she did last year and of course since it is a darker pink than the other girls she is trying to get a new one like everyone's else.

We are anxiously awaiting our season schedules. All I know at this time is that we have a tournament the last weekend in April its the Mickey Furrh tournament.

Well that's about it on T-ball. What else???

No comments: