Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend review

Well, our t-ball tourney was short and sweet. The girls had fun though so that is all that counts!! We played Friday night against the Grand Saline Drama Queens and lost 12-2 and then we played Saturday around lunch against the Diamond Divas and lost 18-5..(I think). I'm the score keeper this year which is fun. But I don't get to run around taking pictures like I could last year and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when we have a game and Tom has to work. I know Josh is not going to sit still thru and entire 50 minute long game!!!!

Today I had a meeting at work and completely forgot about it until Maribel called!!! OOPS!!!! It went on for what seemed like forever and other than possibly pushing a few people closer to quitting I don't think it accomplished anything. I already knew most of everything we covered before hand so I guess that is why I felt like it was going on FOREVER!!!

Now I'm sitting here playing on this new site that Janet turned me onto limewire, you can download songs for free. I'm figuring it's probably like napster originally was and the feds will probably end up causing issues, hopefully they don't come knocking at my front door.

That's about it!!!

No comments: