Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The House

So our closing date is slowing approaching and it seems like I have literally had to provide a whole ream of paper worth of information for us, bank accounts, check stubs, copies of check payments all of that good stuff. The my realtor calls me today at work and says I need to call the lender b/c there is something missing from our paperwork needed to finish the loan papers. I'm thinking GREAT! What now?? DNA, Fingerprints??? Ended up being nothing major. However my realtor also gave me the great news that should something hold us up past the closing date set in the contract of the 30th the buyers agent is not extending our contract b/c they have got another contract for the property @ more than ours is for!!! I am none to happy about this!! At this point we have been out $250.00 for a title search thing and if the contract falls through that's $250 down the drain for information on property that would never be ours!!!
UGH!!! I feel like a stalker calling or emailing our lender daily to see if there is any progress but I am starting to stress out!! Including today there is 12 days TWELVE DAYS left until we MUST close!! Less than 2 weeks!!! I have all of our utilities in place and have only the homeowners insurance to get lined up (which I'm hoping to have taken care of in the next couple of days!) Oh, and the small matter of the refrigerator needed (b/c the house isn't coming with one ~ but we have a plan in place to get one!

Not to worry though, I know if it was meant to be it will be, and if not then maybe this wasn't the home we are meant to move to, to raise the kids in and to grow old in. If something happens and it falls through then we will start looking again, or just stay here in our little bitty house for a while longer. But gosh I hope and pray everything works out and we get everything taken care of in time!!

Keep us in your thoughts that we get this!!

Lots of love! ~ The Roach's

No comments: