Saturday, March 15, 2008
2008 Summer t-ball news
Last night I got the call! We are preparing for our 2nd summer of t-ball. As of right now we do not have a name but should shortly. Sarah is super excited because she and the only remaining Sassy Girl from last season get to play again together this summer!! I however might be more excited than she is!! Her coach is Mrs. Jada (Violet) Fisher and some of the members of the team include 2 other Sarah's and the daughter of Mrs. Brandi (Autry) Rumsfield. Along with a whole list of other kiddos, I'm not sure how many total there are! Anyway, Jada, Brandi & I played t-ball together YEARS ago as the Lil' Fillies. We are going to practice on Mondays and Thursdays I think is what Jada said and will be starting the first part of April!! Can't wait!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was a Too Tuff girl :) Wow - how many years ago wat that!!!
Post a Comment